Pages - Menu

30 Dollar donation to the Mozilla Foundation

The Mozilla Foundation is the non-profit behind the popular open source web browser Firefox. Firefox is one of my favorite projects because I've been using it since its first release And I've seen it grow ever since that first release. As a web browser it may not be the most widely used or the fastest but it has always been my trusty workhorse that has an extension ready for anything you might need. 

My donation of 30 bucks to the mozilla foundation
Donation of 30 dollar to Mozilla + 7,50 dollar shipping cost for T-shirt


Why I donated?
I donated because I think its important to support a company / foundation that strives for standards and an open world wide web. Mozilla has been doing just that for many years and I doubt they will ever stop.

Benefits For Donating
When you donate 30 dollar or more you will receive a free Firefox T-shirt. Donations are also tax-deductible for US citizens, though this doesn't really apply to me since I live in Belgium.

What Will My Donation Change?
The Mozilla Foundation is pretty big so my small donation probably won't change a lot but they state on their website that donations are used to support various projects within the Mozilla Foundation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment